Organiser & Eligibility
The “Health & Beauty Mart Lucky Draw” Contest [hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”] is organised by SUNLIGHT PHARMACY [hereinafter referred to as “the Organiser”].
It is purely open to all East Malaysians [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”] who do purchase in Sunlight Pharmacy’s online platform and retail outlets from 17 August to 16 September 2020.
The Contest starts from 17 August to 16 September 2020, 11.59pm. [hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”]. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
How to Participate?
- One (1) lucky draw entry will be awarded to every RM250 purchase made either from Sunlight online platform or in Sunlight retail outlets from 17 August to 16 September 2020.
2) Customers can combine to a maximum of three (3) receipts only on the day of purchase.
Participants will need the following to participate:
Register as a user on sunlight-online.com.
Register to be a member of Sunlight Pharmacy ( for non-member) in any branch of Sunlight Pharmacy.
1. The winners’ selection will be randomly picked by the Organiser.
2. The winners’ announcement will be made on 22 September 2020, 8pm during Live on Sunlight Pharmacy Facebook page.
3. The Organiser will contact the winners for further details via a private message or any other means of communication deemed fit by the Organiser. Winners would need to submit their personal details (Full name, Contact number and Email address) within a week of winners’ announcement.
4. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event that the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons or delayed delivery of any notification to the winner(s). If the winner(s) failed to respond to the notification within seven (7) days (count from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
5. The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Campaign (including without limitation, the selection of Participants and/or any resolutions made) shall be final and absolute and binding to all Participants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the Organiser will be entertained. Participants shall not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same during or after the Contest Period.
6. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Campaign and to redeem the Campaign Prize is at the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. By participating this Campaign, the Participants agree that the Organiser may use the Participants’ Entries, and/or any statement made by them concerning the Campaign and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Campaign, all Participants agree and acknowledged that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser.
Liability and Responsibility
By participating in the Campaign, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated before. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any Participant(s) who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organiser will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Campaign and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Campaign is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser is final.
The Organiser may waive any of these terms and conditions in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Campaign, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Participants are providing all information to the Organiser and not to Facebook.