Product name: Disposal Medical Mask
Spec/Model: Small size, 14cm x 9cm, Non Sterile
Standard: EN14683:2019 TYPE I
Materials: Non-woven fabric 67%, Melt-blown fabric 33%
Applicable age: 6+
Recommended hours of use: Not more than 4 hours
Storage: Keep in dry places with good ventilation and no corrosive gas. Keep away from fire and inflammable.
Instruction for use
Check the package and sealing before using it.
- Position coloured side of the mask outward, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear
- Mond the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin, ensure the mask fits snugly.
- Do not use if damaged or package is not intact
- Do not re-use
- Do not use if expired
- For hygienic reasons, do not wear by multiple users
- Use and discard after use in accordance with the relevant protocol
- Consult a physician before use if the user has pre-existing medical conditions