- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Used with easy to handle Accu-Chek Performa test strips
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- Fast fill strip quickly absorbs blood sample
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you are finished testing
The Accu‑Chek Performa test strips are intended to be used with the Accu‑Chek Performa and Accu‑Chek Performa Nano blood glucose meters to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of controlling glucose.
Accu-Chek Performa is known as the hospital standard blood glucose system you can trust because of the following:
Meets the latest international accuracy standard for blood glucose monitoring systems ISO 15197:2013 and it is widely used by hospitals in Malaysia.
Meets international quality standards (ISO 13485).
Built-in safety features that ensure reliable and accurate results.
Registration Number: IVDC34428161418
Dosage/How to use:
Get results in 3 steps:
1. Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
2. Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow dosing area. Only 1 small drop is needed.
3. In 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
- Once open the test strip, can only last for 3 months